Monday, June 3, 2019

RAW DEAL...INTRODUCING CINNMONDAY

Over the years I have introduced hundreds of poets to my network!
Each of them have their own lane and that's what still makes poetry new and exciting.

This Sunday I will be bringing to our Arts & Music stage actually our second or third poet from "across the pond."

Cinnmonday is enjoying the success of her new book RAW DEAL: The Otherside.

Please bring your friends, your lovers, your family or make new friends, lovers and family to
The Arts & Music Open House
Sunday June 9th at 12pm
The Voorhees Art Center & Gallery.
Free Entry!
Free Parking!
Donations Requested!




THANKS FOR READING
PLEASE SHARE
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS AND LIVE EVENTS

















No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FILM AND STREAM CLUB: DAVEY AND GOLIATH EASTER SHOW

Where do the years go. I remember being 7 or 8 and waking up early one Easter morning. Even though I am Seventh Day Adventist m...