Sunday, April 12, 2020

THE FILM AND STREAM CLUB: DAVEY AND GOLIATH EASTER SHOW






Where do the years go.
I remember being 7 or 8 and waking up early one Easter morning.
Even though I am Seventh Day Adventist my mother gave my brother and I new suits and great toys and candy for Easter.

I was playing with a red Corvette car I got and turned on my favorite early morning religious show
Davey and Goliath on WOR TV Channel 9...I remember the sun was not yet up.

The Davey and Goliath episode was everything this first time I was watching.
I never knew my mom's mother and my dad's mom was not really active.

I was watching thinking how great it would be to have family come and support my baseball or whatever projects.

Just as sure as I was delighted...it broke my heart.

However, I learned that...death plays a role or can at any age.

Likewise so does God's love and he shows up when you need him the most.

So glad that I could find this for anyone that wants..streaming on youtube.

Also love the people you love...
love on them hard
as long and as hard as you want
Many times I have friends that do not understand my affection for them and how they have made my life so much better.
I love them and on them anyway.
Because I understand...even when they don't....





_______________________

Please share
Please be kind
Please share a donation of
a kind word
positive energy
or a small donation to
RaymondCTyler@Gmail.com
_______________

Please Continue To Support The Labelle Art Gallery
Always Open Online at
www.LabelleArtGallery.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FILM AND STREAM CLUB: DAVEY AND GOLIATH EASTER SHOW

Where do the years go. I remember being 7 or 8 and waking up early one Easter morning. Even though I am Seventh Day Adventist m...