Saturday, May 25, 2019

SONG BIRD ..CANARY TO PERFORM AT THE A&M OPEN HOUSE JUNE 9TH

On June 9th, The Light Family, The Healthy and Beauty Family and The Arts and Music Family will be meeting for an artistic networking event called The Arts and Music Open House!

This event will be monthly we actually started in Atlantic City.

June 9th's event will take place at the beautiful Voorhees Art Center located inside The Voorhees Mall at 12pm.

One of our featured performers will be the recording artist CANARY (Sha Quanna Thompson.)

The lovely song bird took time out of her busy schedule to answer 5 questions.

Oh and if you can't wait to see her on June 9th, she will be performing at Warm Daddy's in Philly on May 30th!

5 Questions for Canary
Q-How did you get started singing and how long have you been singing?


Well I've been singing since I could speak, really. My voice has always been apart of me. 

Q-What do you want your music to say to the listeners?

I'd like my music to "speak volumes." My music is created from pure emotion. There are so many feelings and so many words. If my music could say anything it would be, "I AM food for the Soul!" 

Q-How can people find, support and buy your music and book you for gigs?

Support my journey by following me @THECANARYWHITE on IG
 


Q-Who influenced you?

My pain influences me. Every day comes with growing pains and lessons. It's how you perceive it all. 


Q-After May 30th and June 9th...what shows do you have coming up?

Follow me on IG to keep up with upcoming events!!! Peace and Light

THANK YOU FOR READING.
PLEASE SHARE.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS AND LIVE EVENTS









No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FILM AND STREAM CLUB: DAVEY AND GOLIATH EASTER SHOW

Where do the years go. I remember being 7 or 8 and waking up early one Easter morning. Even though I am Seventh Day Adventist m...