Thursday, May 23, 2019

Super Summer Badness! A Review Of DJ Jazzy Jeff's Summer Time Mix Tape Vol 9

Words By Ray THE CLOSER



Summer Time Vol 9 on Mix Cloud

As a DJ myself , I am all over the web promoting my own mix tape series 45's and 33's...(No for real please find me and listen.)

However, there are a handful of DJ's that are soooooooo dope (not dope meaning "bad" but dope meaning "good") that I tell my crew to check them out.

Well Philly's DJ Jazzy Jeff is at the top of the list of DJ's that I love to hear spin.

And if it's Summer Time than it's time for the annual DJ Jazzy Jeff mixtape and this year's is great as usual. Here's the problem with Jeff...he's the James Brown of the DJ game so when I say volume 9 of Summer Time is GREAT. It is GREAT but so is every live show I've seen Jeff do...his albums are GREAT.

On a scale of 1-10 Jeff consistently gives ears 12-15 level of quality..so Summer Time Vol 9?

GREAT!

On a scale of 1-10 it's a 13 easy.

Great original rhymes from MICK.
Beautifully curated remixes...I am listening to a sick remix of Summer Time with Will Smith as I am writing this review.
Jeff also serves up some classics.
And of course some exclusives because he's DJ Jazzy Jeff.

As always I learn so much about what I do and what can be done with hip hop from listening to DJ Jazzy Jeff.

So take your behind to The Mix Cloud link up top and get Summer Time Vol. 9...you , your ears and feet will love you for it.


Thank You For Enjoying The A&M!
Please support our sponsors and live events!












No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FILM AND STREAM CLUB: DAVEY AND GOLIATH EASTER SHOW

Where do the years go. I remember being 7 or 8 and waking up early one Easter morning. Even though I am Seventh Day Adventist m...